Sunday, July 29, 2012

Letters from Fred

 This one is dated May 21, 2012

Dear Auntie Sykes

Christian Greetings!

Thank you for the toys, the Peter Pan book and the clothes.  Thank you for giving us those things.  Peter Pan book is good to read.  What do you feel that I am writing to you now?  For me, I am feeling good.  Please pray that I will be mre intelligent.  I will be in grade 3.

My mother is the one waking me up.  I often play.  I am the one washing the dishes.  Your grandchildren are very cute.  Thank you for the pictures.  God bless you!

Love,
Fred

This one is dated May 25, 2012

Dear Auntie Sykes,

Christian Greetings!

I will be in grade three this opening of classes.  During the camp, I went home every night and I just went back to the camp during the day.  I was so happy.  I am so kind to my mother and father and also to the teachers here in the church.  I joined the Daily Vacation Bible School.

Thank you once again for all you give.  The clothes, bible characters, car, candy and many more.  What is your favorite story in the Bible?  I would like to know.

Thank you for everything.  God bless you!  Please pray that I will be more kind.  I love you.

Love,
Fred


No comments:

Post a Comment