Friday, July 19, 2013

Letter from Theresa

This was another of the check-off forms for little kids.  This one concerns the weather.  It is dated 13 June 2013.

1. We have two seasons in Ghana, namely the rainy season and the dry season.

2. Right now the weather is wet.

3. When the weather is sunny, I like to rest and cook with friends

4.  My favorite weather condition is hot.

5.  One thing I like about the weather condition is Theresa spends much time with her grandmother at the kitchen during the dry season.

She thanks me for words of encouragement, pictures, sponsorship and prayers.

I would like you to know more about my weather
The rainy season starts in March and ends in October every year.

Child's response to sponsor question(s).
Theresah usually has a birthday party or a birthday gift and song for her birthday celebration.  She says happy belated birthday.  Theresah gets her mails on Saturdays at the project centre where names of children who have received mails are mentioned and their mails given to them at assembly.  She really loves everything about your letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment