Monday, November 22, 2010

A Letter from Shallon

Shallon writes wonderful, long letters. I loved this one:

My beloved friend Beverly Sykes,

I first thank God who has given me this chance to talk with you through this letter. How are you and how is your life over there? And how are your daily activities over there? I am veyr proud of you and your family members. I want to tell you that God is real. Without God nothing is possible.

You have asked me questions. I'm going to reply. Firset one is do you have any problems reading my letters? I don't have problem in reading your letters.

Second one is do you have any cousins? I don't have any cousin and you have asked me do you see your relatives often. Of course I see them often. I try to preach the word of God with them. My family members are greeting in the name of Jesus Christ.

Yes, I remember these folding papers which you sent to me. You have said that you enjoy pictures from Russia--What is location of Russia and between to your home.

I want to send my prayers to all your family members and I want to tell you to pray for me in order to pass primary leaving examination. I want to send you some of my results for tests in our school. Social studies - 50 and Science - 70. I want to tell you that I am sure in God I will pass primary leaving examination.

In my vacation period I will relax and I want to communicate with you and your family members. I wish to send you my verse you will enjoy and think about in that verse. I want to send prayers and to thank you becasue you have brought me photos. I want to send prayers to your mother, who had fell down some stairs and broke her ankle. She will be better.

I want to send you a verse which I have told you. It is in Daniel Chapter 9 verse 9. It says you are merciful and forgiving although we have rebelled against you...God will reward.

I want to tell you a story about our country. In our country some areas has got much snow which destroy our crops, so we request for your prayers.

I want to tell you that may God bless you and your family members.

Your loving daughter,
Shallon.

No comments:

Post a Comment