In August I sent a letter to each of the Compassion kids suggesting that they tell me 5 things about themselves. I sent 5 things about myself (like being left handed, loving to read, and stuff like that). Today I got Fred's answer from his mother, Lyra.
Dear Mrs. Sykes
Have a blessed day!!!
Greetings from Fred and his fasmily. How's your business going on? We always pray for you and your family, especially to your mother's health and her condition. We hope that she felt better now and she can do what she did before.
Fred have eight cousins but only three of them he played with. The rest live in from afar of.
Thanks for sharing the photos of matryushka dolls, Mrs. Sykes. It's really cute and I hope someday I have it.
Here are the little things about Fred:
1. Fred is a friendly kind and naughty person with his friend and he like to play with his friend outside.
2. Fred like a small spider. If his never have friends to play with his finding a spider to play.
3. Fred is good in dance, Mrs. Sykes, and I wanted him to join to the school dance activities so he can enhance his talent in dancing.
4. Fred know how to take care of his sisters. If his friends don't want to play with him his three sisters he played with.
5. Fred really scared in horror movies.
That the things you way know about. Fred thanks a lot, Mrs. Sykes. Please pray for Fred's studies. Once again thank you very much.
Lyra (Fred's mother)