Friday, September 30, 2011

Shallon

I hadn't heard from Shallon in a long time, but there is a drought in Uganda, which may make lots of things difficult. The letter a wonderful, long, chatty letter.

Dear Beverly Sykes,

With mercy of God I am happy for this day because I have got time to write to you. Really it's great thing to me and it is real pleasure to you my dearest mother in Christ for having respected moment to let my mind to think about only and only about you.

My family members are greeting you and they are praying for love and mercy from God upon you.

Sorry for the loss of your mother-in-law. Let me tell you that may she rest in eternal peace.

I am moving in anther step. 2010 I was in primary, but surely now I am in senior secondary school.

Sorry about Kathy's lungs and you about your mother-in-law.

On the photo of your president there is the word Washington, DC. Write in full D.C.?

As you know that I prefer young children's smile.

We get water from river.

Let me thank you very much for sending me some photos and a child's photo. But I want to communicate with you face to face. and I want to send you a song. It is in psalms chapter 27:1 to where you want to stop. And I want to send you some verses to you and those are Ecclesiastes 12:1-14 and in the same book 11:9 and read Ecclesiastes 7:1.

For you mutual love of you with me. I am very glad to hear that you like walking. And how is library now? In Uganda we are in dry season. We are going to start sowing millet. How is Ned? But my mother could tell me more about your president. How is Bella, your dog? Thank for sending me a paper of verses and thank you for my scanned photo back.

My mother in Christ, be blessed by God and have a nice time.

Your loving daughter Katisiime Shallon

No comments:

Post a Comment