Friday, June 1, 2012

Letter from Anjali

I can't remember when this letter came.  It was at least a month ago, but I'm not posting it until today.

Dear Beverly Sykes

Greetings to you in the name of Lord Jesus Christ.  I am fine here.  I hope same with you there.  I received 4 letters from you.  Yes, the air balloons are very special to me, because we have no air balloons in our town.

How is your grandchildren?  How are Ned and Marta?  I am very happy that the empty chair at the table is for me.  I am thinking when I am sitting with you in the empty chair.

I like the fog.  I also love the fog, but here we have no fog.  I have some subject in my class now.  My favorite subject is English.  I am also like music.  I am praying for you and your family members.  I thank you for your love and kind letters.

Yours loving child,
Anjali

No comments:

Post a Comment