Saturday, June 2, 2012

Thank You from Fred


This picture brings me tears.  It is Fred, with the gifts I was able to send to him with someone who was going to the Philippines.  This is the letter that accompanied it:

Dear Auntie Beverly Sykes.

Christian Greetings!  Thank you for the gifts I received.  Thank you for the little silver heart for my mother and the little bear for my sister.  The two t-shirts are fit for me.  Thank you for the Peter Pan book, markers, stickers, jelly beans, flash cards, butterfly toys, key chain, toy cars, smiley bag tag, glitter cards, magnet, milk chocolate and magic towels.  Thank you for your letter.  We play the toys.  I have read the book.  Thank you that you love me.  Please pray that I will do right.

Love,
Fred J. Cardinal

2 comments:

  1. What a nice package that was! He sure does look happy and the letter is very special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special picture to receive. He looks so happy to have received such a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete