Monday, January 28, 2013

Letter from Fred

Letters from Fred and from Shallon are my favorites, because they actually seem like letters and not something someone has told them to write.  Here is my letter from Fred today.

Dear Auntie Sykes,

Christian Greetings!

I thank you so much.  I played during our semestral break.  I like hide and seek. 

My mother has a bigger stomach because the baby inside is growing.  I also grew in height and I have no sickness.  How about your health?  Don't you have any sickness even though it is cold there? 

I'm so excited about our Christmas party.  My mother and father will have a seminar.

Please pray that mother's delivery will be fine and I will be more kind too.

I am learning about the 12 disciples.  I like Noah's story.  Thank you for everything.

God bless you!

Love,
Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment