Friday, February 1, 2013

Letter from Shallon

My friend Beverly Sykes,

How are you and how is your life?  Back to me, I am doing well.  I first thank God who has given me this opportunity to communicate to you through this letter.  I thank you very much for replying to my letter and sending me photos which look nice.  I was encouraged by the pictures which illustrate women in the Bible.  The message on these pictures is touching.

As you said in your letter, it is true this year has gone very fast. 

I went to the school library and found a book which contained a story about cherries.  It was talking about the colour and that they are purple and how they are made. 

I, too, like the book of Ruth in the Bible because it has good stories which are encouraging. 

I want to thank you for the love, care and support and for thinking about me always.  Thank you also for the stickers.  They are nice.  I enjoy them.  Today the good lord bless you for that kind of love.

My favourite fruits are oranges and mangoes.  At our place we have many of them and we also have a plantation of sugar cane. 

Thank you very much for everything you have done in my life and may the lord richly bless you.

Read Psalms 118:1
(Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.)

Yours faithfully,

Katusiime Shallon

No comments:

Post a Comment