Monday, January 13, 2014

Letter from Shallon

(this is also a new photo of Shallon)

My mother in Christ, Beverly Sykes,

Let me take this opportunity to say hay to you, my mother/friend.  I thank God for the life you have and I praise God.  I pray that I keep on communicating with you through letters.

In the last letter I wrote to you, I told you that I joined vocational school in salon and hair dressing because in second term my sister was sick and there was no one who could take care of her.  So I will go back to school next form such that I can add on my studies and become a teacher.

We are in dry season.  All trees are shedding off their beautiful leaves.  We are planting beans but the seeds are going to be dormant because of heavy sunshine.

I am sending my regards to Ned, Lacie, Brianna and your f riends.  I want to send you a verse in the Bible.  It is in Daniel, Chapter 4:2:3. "I will continue to praise God because he is merciful and loving to me."

Let me wish that you have a wonderful day.

I love you,
Yours,
Katusiime Shallon

No comments:

Post a Comment