Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Letter from Emmanuella

Dear Beverly Sykes,

I thank you for the letters, pictures and prayers.

The name of my class teacher is Mr. Aanso.  We are 21 pupils in my class.  We wear uniforms to school and the colour of our uniform is orange and cream.  My best subject is science.  I am now learning bead making

How is your work going?

I pray that God will bless you and your family.  Pray that God will bless me and my family.

Memory verse:  Romans 3:23.  for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I stumbled across your page while trying to figure out what to write my very first compassion child. I'm incredibly new to this idea. I actually sponsored the child as a Christmas gift for my sister and at first that was the only reason. Now that I've done some research and I've seen all these wonderful post I feel transformed. I'm so excited to be a sponsor to my little girl. The only problem I am having is knowing what to write to a 6 year old. I started a letter and then thought that maybe it was too much for someone so young. I was wondering if you might have any advice for someone who is so new to this about that first letter. .. which really seems like the hardest letter of all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you checked the Compassion web site and joined "Our Compassion," the site for sponsors. You will find such an incredible wealth of information about what to write, gifts you can send, etc., etc. Whenever I'm stuck for what to write, I go to "Our Compassion" (http://ourcompassion.org/) and always find inspiration there! Good luck with your little girl!

    ReplyDelete