Tuesday, December 6, 2011

2 Letters from Anjali

There were two letters from Anjali, in India, today. the first was a thank you letter, which came with a photo attached:

I bought Mixi with the birthday gift that I received in the month of September 2011. In my house we have essential the mixi. It is use for many pastes to made. My family members are very thankful to you.

I remember you in my prayers. Once again thank you for your love and help.

Your loving child
M. Anjali

The second was a regular letter.

Dear Beverly Sykes,

Greetings to you in the sweet name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am fine. I hope same with you there. How is your health? I received your letter. When it gets very hot I spend before the air cooler.

Cappy and Polly are very nice to see. They are very cute. I too like dogs.

Thank you for your appreciation. And also thank you for you, because you are showing my pictures to your friends and relatives.

I am studying well. I am praying for you.

You are my lucky sponsor I am loving so much. I thank you for your wonderful sponsorship. I am sending my regards to your family members. I am sending my kisses to you.

Your loving child,
M. Anjali

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful little girl! Just look at that smile on her face! I bet you did a happy dance all week after getting these letters! :-)

    ReplyDelete