Thursday, March 29, 2012

Letter from Shallon

Isn't this a beautiful photo of Shallon?  I have been so concerned about her because she has not written in a long time and in her last letter she complained about some health problems, but yesterday I received an explanation of the health problems from Compassion, and then this great letter, thanking me for the money I sent for her birthday (we have the same birthday).

My mother in Christ, Beverly Sykes,

Let me first thank God who has given me this chance to write to you and greet you.  Hey, my friend.  I am very glad to hear that you have a newly born baby, Lacie.  How is Brianna?  I hope that God is amazing that he can do everything.

Thank you for the gift you have sent to me.  In this gift I bought the following items:

Shirt and Blouse
shoes
sweater
sandles
Thanksgiving

Thanks be to God.  I like puzzles.

My dear, this is bad news!  Our banana plantation has got banana wilt and we have famine in our home, so, my dear, I need your prayers.

I want to celebrate my birthday party on 17-02-2012.

My mother, I like to watch birds.

Your mother celebrated 92 years. Really this is a great thing.

I want to send you some verses because God has done something in myself.  It is in:

1 Timothy 4:6 and Psalm 37:3:6.

My dear, how was Christmas?  Back to me, Christmas was colourful.  I hope you have a good week.  May the Almighty God bless you too.

Your loving, faithful Katsuiime Shallon

1 comment:

  1. Shallon is beautiful. She looks so strong and confident. I'm glad to hear that her health is getting better (?).

    ReplyDelete