Thursday, December 27, 2012

Letter from Wainaina

Dated November 12, 2012

Dear Beverly Sykes,

First of all is much greetings from me.  I hope that you and your family are all well.  My first thing is to thank you for the letters that I have received.  I also thank the most high God for giving me strength to serve him.  I hope that you and your family are well and you are enjoying living in God's word.

I and my family are still doing fine.  I hope that you are still praying for me as I do, asking God to protect you and your family from the evil.

In school, I am performing well.  I am studying as hard as I can.  Pray for me to perform well in my K.C.P.E. (Kenya certificate of Primary Education) in this year.  I thank God for putting us together as friends from different countries.  May God live in your life forever, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment