Monday, February 10, 2014

First Letter from Banesa

I took Banesa on to sponsor in August and finally received my first letter from her, dated 11/21/13!  The first part answers questions about her learing, and then there is a personal message

My Project Learning:  In my project I'm learning about God's word and many important things.
About my emotions I have learned not to let the world change your smile, but your smile changes the world.
About being polite and kind I have learned that we have to be honest and respectful of others.
About my community I have learned we have to take care of our community

Dear Bevery.  Hello!  How are you?  I hope you are fine.  I'm fine, thanks God, because every time I read your letters I feel I was living those moments with you.  I'm happy because in December is my birthday and I'm planning to spending with my family.

You asked me if I know of baseall, well, I do, a little.  In my country from October to January we have baseball season. I always think of you and pray for you so that God gives you everything you need, like in Philippeans 4:13, "I cn do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."  Merry Christmas.

Banesa

No comments:

Post a Comment