Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Letter from Anjali

This has no date, but it was written before Christmas.

Dear Beverly Sykes,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ.  I received your photo.  It is very beautiful.  Your photos all are very beautiful.  How are you? How is your family members?  [I love that she puts little hearts over her dotted letters!]   My family members are all fine.

Now we are in winter season.  I like this season very much because this season I like we celebrate Christmas.  Also December 12th we celebrate Swanson's Day.  He is the founder of Compassion. 

My project given a beautiful Christmas dress.  In this dress I look like very handsome.  I am very happy.  I celebrate Christmas very happily with my friends  How is your Christmas celebrations and how is your country's weather.

Every day I am going to school in this year.  I enjoy so much Christmas day and new year day.  I love so much Christmas because Jesus was brn on Christmas so I love Christmas very much and here also the weather is cooler.  I like snow.  We wish you a Happy Christmas and Happy New Yearl  Thank you for your sponsorship.

Your loving child,
Anjali

No comments:

Post a Comment