Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Letter from Annie Rose

What a delightful first letter from Annie Rose, in the Philippines

May 18, 2014

Dear Beverly Sykes

Hello!  Have a nice day to you, Grandma.  How are you?  Me, I'm always playing with my friends after helping my mother in the house chorse.  It's already summer here in our place and it's too nice always swimming in the river.

The season here is very hot.  Do you have summer in your place?   We don't have spring season here in our country.

I love music, new songs now.  I don't have a good voice but I love to sing.  I took care pig and chicken.  I'm the one who feed of it.  I do my best to finish school to have a good job.

I'll pray to God that we are all safety and happy always.  I'm so happy in the book and letters you've sent.  Thank you very much.

Song of songs 2:32:  "And you, my love, are an apple of tree among trees of the forest."

Love,
AnnieRose

No comments:

Post a Comment