Saturday, July 26, 2014

Letter from Henrique

In this form letter, I learn about Henrique's Christian learning

Dated May 8, 2014

At the project I have Bible class 1 time a week.  Because of Bible classes I've been able to learn that God is good. What I like most about Bible class is learning new Bible stories.  My favorite Bible story is David and Goliath.  What I like most about Jesus' life is the miracles of Jesus.  When I pray I ask god  for my family.

Bible verse:  "I can do all things through Christ, which strengtheneth me." --Philippians 4:13

Hello, how are you?  My name is Lucilia and I am writing on behalf of Luiz.  He isa very active boy and he likes to fly kites and play soccer.  Here at the project he participates in soccer, karate and recreation games.  A strong hug on behalf of Luiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment