Sunday, May 10, 2015

Letter from Briana

3/14/15

Dear Beverly Sykes,

It is a real pleasure for me to write you this letter. How are you and your activities going?  How is your family doingG?  Are they all alright?  To me, everything is going step by step.

I am ansering the questions you asked.  In Haiti all the things are going step by step.  Yes, it is always the midwife who helps in the giving birth in Haiti.

How do you celebrate the Easter by your side?

How is Brianna doing?  Does she still go to school?  What about your mommy?  I prayed for you and your family.  I hope you are very well.

Help me pray as I help you to pray too so I obtain my average for promoting to grade 9, if God's willing.  I encourage you to read Psalm 1.  It is by that verse I leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment