Saturday, October 3, 2015

Letters from Michael and James

Michael is 7
10-8-15

In a form letter about his favorites, Michael says that

His favorite food is rice.
His favorite sort is "Athletic"
His favorite activity is "dramatising"
His favorite color is red
His favorite friend is red
His favorite animal is dog
His favorite hero is his father
His favorite toy is cars

Michael greets you in Jesus name.  He says thanks a lot for your great concern upon my life.  Michael says he enjoys receiving your letters because they are encouraging to him.  He adds that he is doing well with his project work and school work too.  He says he will be happy to get more from you.

James is10
11-08-2015

 Hi!  How are you doing?  Here in Kenya, we are doing fine.

My family members are doing well too.  The weather here is cool with little rain at night.

Exams are ongoing in our school and I want you to pray for me so that I pass and be successful.  I would like to encourage you from the book of John 14:6 that says "I am the way, the truth and the life."

I thank God for giving you life and gace.

Yours faithfully,
James

No comments:

Post a Comment