Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pedro and Anjali

Today I received a note from the project where Pedro was, letting me know that he "is being departed." I had to laugh...should I send flowers and a sympathy card? But it was nice to get a thank you for my sponsorship for the past 2 years.

I also had a letter from Anjali in India which reads:

Dear Beverly Sykes,

Anjali sends greetings to you in the Almighty name of Lord Jesus Christ. She says she is fine. She asks how you are? She asks about your health? She says she received your letter. She asks what kind of book you are going to write next year. She says she loves so much you. She says she is very lucky on behalf of you. She says she promoted to next class. She says she is studying well. she says she loves her project and project staff and children. She says she is praying for you and your family members. She asks you also pray for her cute future and family members. She says thanks for your love and affection

--on behalf of M. Anjali [name], sponsor relation assistant


(I had to smile about being asked to "pray for her cute future." I wonder what that means!)

No comments:

Post a Comment