Saturday, November 5, 2011

Letter from Wainaina

I don't know whether to call him Eric or Wainaina. I've been calling him the latter, but this letter, the first really long, personal letter I've received from him, is signed "Eric."

Beverly Sykes,

First of all, is much greetings for a long time I haven't written for you a letter. I am happy for your support. God has protected me and our family. My family usually pray for you. I thank God for your prayers.

For now I'm happy for God has answered my prayers of becoming top ten in our exams. How areyou doing? Are you studying like me? I am doing well in home and school. For me, I like participating in many activities, even those that I'm not talented in. But I thank God for what I like doing in my leisure time. He has blessed me with the gift of playing soccer.

I love you for your help and guidance. Here in Kenya there is a lot of drought. animals in Northern Kenya are dying because of hunger. May our prayers be answered because of Kenyans for Kenya initiative to help those who are hungry.

I would like you to read from the book of Psalms 125:1 It says "those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which can never be shaken and can never be moved."

No comments:

Post a Comment