Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Letter from Anjali

I was very excited to receive this letter from Anjali. Not only is it the longest letter I have ever received from any of my Compassion children, but she wrote it by herself, for the very first time.

Dear Beverly Sykes,

Greetings to you in the Almighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am fine here. I hope same with you there. How is your health?

I received your letter. I feel very happy when I am reading your letter. My favorite subject is English. My favorite game is KhoKho I received your photos also. Photos are very beautiful. Badaling Great Wall is very nice to see. I like paper dolls very much. We have quarterly exams in this month. Pray for me. After examinations we have Pasara (?) holiday to schools.

But we have no holidays for Project. Project will conducting retreats in holidays. Our staff teach new songs. I like action songs. We written 1st and 2nd unit examinations. I got good marks in examinations.

We celebrated teachers day on September 5th. I given fruits and given flowers to my teachers. Teachers blessings us on that day. We celebrate teachers day because our great teacher's birthday on that day. He is our formal president also. His name is Dr. Sarre Palli Raolho Krishna.

I am praying for you and again thank you for your sponsorship.

Your loving child,
M. Anjali

Best of all, this letter did not include the same pictures she has been drawing for two years!

No comments:

Post a Comment