Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Letter from Anjali

Dear Beverly Sykes

Greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ.  I am fine here.  I hope same with you there.

I received two letters from you.  How are you?  How is your health?  I am also like spring season.  I am also like read books, like to read story books.  My belated birthday wishes to you and your husband.  How is your mother's health?  How is your little puppy and his new family?  In the picture the flowers are very beautiful.

I went to my mother-in-law's town.  [maybe she means grandmother]  I went Nagarjuna Sager and saw the dam there.

I am enjoying in holidays.  School reopens on June 12.  I am praying for you and your family.  I thank you for your loving sponsorship. 

Yours loving child
M. Anjali

This post links up with Michelle at www.bloggingfromtheboonies.com on her Mail Call Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment