Saturday, August 25, 2012

Letter from Anjalli

 Written 6/18/12

Dear Beverly Sykes,

Greetings to you in the name of Lord Jesus Christ.  I am fine.  I hope same you.  I had summer holidays.  I went Srisailam in summer holidays. [This is a dam across the Krishna River in the Kurnool District]. I saw tiger, rabbit, deers, peacock in Ashram after I went dam.

I completed 3rd grade and promoted to 4th grade.  Our family members are hydrated also [I wonder what THAT means!].  I saw Nagarjuna Sagay dam.

How are your pets?  How is your weather?  Our weather is getting cool.  How is your granddaughters?  I am praying for you and your family.  I thank you for your loving sponsorship.

Your loving child,
 M. Anjali

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, her family is hydrated. Maybe she is saying that they have access to water too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... good that her family is hydrated lol!
    I wonder what reaction I'd get if, next time someone asked me how my family is, I stole that line :)

    Love that she asks how your pets are :D

    ReplyDelete