Saturday, October 20, 2012

Letter from Murugi

This was written September 6, 2012

Dear Beverly Sykes,

How is everybody in the family?  We are doing well here at home.  I thank God for keeping us safe all through.

I was so happy to receive your letter and seeing the pictures of your wonderful grandchildren.  I have never eaten cherries before, but I hope that one day I will.

It is now sunny and people are now preparing land for the next season of plantation.  Though the previous season was not so good, we hope that the next season will be full of God's blessings and that we will harvest much from our gardens.  How is the weather in your country?  When do you plant?

I would like to thank you for all the support you have given me.  May God bless you abundantly.  I love you a lot.

Good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment