Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Letter from Wainaina

Written September 20, 2012

Dear Beverly Sykes,

First of all is much greetings from me.  How are you and your family? I hope you are fine, and your family as well.  How is the weather in your country?  In our country it's sunny, but some parts it does rain.  I am studying very hard in school and my performance is better.

I also helped my parents in those holiday that is going to end on 31st August, 2012.  The holiday was fantastic as ever before.

My favorite game is soccer.  I am a fan of football since I was in class one.  I like playing football with my team where I do play in defense side.  Pray for our team to win a match between us and Isinga team on this Saturday on 1st September.

May God answer all the prayers I use to pay for you.  May God be with you.

Read Revelation 18:6

Be blessed.

Wainaina makes the most interesting drawings.  Here is his bee hive.


3 comments:

  1. He is one of my best artists. He doesn't write often, but always includes a cool drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The verse he shared with you - Rev 18:6 - is an interesting one. In it's context, that's not a very happy verse. But when you think about it from his perspective, he is wishing you double for the work you are doing in his life. I think tha's sweet!

    ReplyDelete