Thursday, September 19, 2013

Letter from Emmanuella

21st August 2013

Dear Beverly Sykes,

Thank you for the letters and prayers.  God bless you.

Child's response to sponsor's questions:
No, I don't know anything about fog.
We are 19 pupils in my class.
Yes, I like reading.
Yes, I like reading to younger people.
The story I like reading is Cinderella the orphan.

Child's new experiences at Project/Home/School/Community, etc.
I was promoted to J.H.S. (1) one and I am very happy.

Question for my sponsor
What are the names of your friends?

Prayer for my sponsor
I pray that God will bless you and your family.

Prayer request from child
Pray that God will give me wisdom and understanding.

Memory verse
Psalm 25:2.  To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul.  In you I trust, O my God.  Do not let me put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me.  Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment