Monday, September 16, 2013

Letter from Wainaina

August 10,  2013

Dear Beverly Sykes,

"Hello, Miss Beverly Sykes."

I hope you and also your family are really doing well at home.  Me and also my family are doing good.  I still remember and pray for you and your family as you do to me.  I also thank you for the gifts you send to me.

Here in our Compassion we are preparing for our ball games which are starting on the 12th of this month.  And I hope this season we are going to take over the championship.  It has been a wonderful time f or us practicing the games that we are practicing.  And I am not a very good fan at baseball.

Here in Kenya it has been very cold since last month and I hope very soon it might change to normal degrees.

At home we live together as a family but not separate with my brothers and the little sister of ours.

The bible tells us that our bodies are the temple of God, therefore we must be honest and patient about God's plan to us.  But not what our minds tell us  to do.

I received your letters and they were so nice to me.  When I read them and aso the photos that you send about Briana's graduation.  I hope you a lucky day as mine.  May God be with you all the times.



No comments:

Post a Comment