Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Letter from Anjali

This is the longest letter written by Anjali, and I am amazed by the observations she shares (which are sometimes difficult to read because of her handwriting).

Dear Beverly Sykes,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ.  I am fine here.  I hope same with you.  I received your letters.  I am very happy to read your letters.  I saw your photos.  Your photos are very beautiful.

My future dream is to become a doctor.  I would like to do helping poor peoples. 

I like coloring books.  I am very happy that I am studying 5th grade. My studies are very well.  My family members? [she doesn't follow through with that question!]  We are in rainy season,  The weather is cool. In this season we have many fruits like apple, pomogranate, corn, etc.

We are going to celebrate our 67th Independence day on the 15th of August in our state.  There are three regions.  Now our state government divided into two parts.  One is telangana and the other one is seemandhra.  Now the entire seemandhra people doing protests against the governmeent for the purpose.  We are not agree to divide the state because we are all talking Telugy.  Please pray for my state.

How is your country weather?

Please pray for my health, studies, and my family members. 

I and my family members going to church every Sunday.  I remember you and your family members in my daily prayers. My family members also praying for you and your family members.  Thank you for your supporting.

Your loving child,

M. Anjali

No comments:

Post a Comment