Thursday, November 21, 2013

Letter from Shallon

Dear my mother in Christ, Beverly Sykes.

Let me take this opportunity to say hey to you, my mother and friend.  I thankGodfor the life you have and I praise God.

I pray that I keep on communicating with you through letters.  In the last letter I wrote to you I told you that I joined vocational school in salon and hair dressing because in second term my sister was sick and there was no one who could take care of her.  So I will go back to school next term such that I can add on my studies and become a teacher.

We are in dry season.  All trees are shedding off their beautiful leaves.  We are planting beans but the seeds are going to be dormant because of heavy sunshine.

I am sending my regards to Ned, Lacie, Brianna and your friends.  I want to send you a versee in the Bible.  It is in Daniel, Chapter 4:2:3

It is my pleasure to tell you about the miraculous signs and wonders that the Most High God has performed for me.
 How great are his signs,
    how mighty his wonders!
His kingdom is an eternal kingdom;
    his dominion endures from generation to generation.

I will continue to praise God because he is merciful and loving to me.  Let me wish that you have a wonderful day.  I love you.

Yours, 
Shallon

No comments:

Post a Comment