Friday, August 22, 2014

Letter from Brayan

I received my first letter from Brayan, apparently written  before he heard from me.  This is a form letter giving me the basics about himself.

I live with my mom and my dad and my little sister (this was a surprise since Compassion told me he lived with his grandmother, that his father was unknown and that his mother was living elsewhere.  No sister was mentioned!)

I also learned that his favorite food is hamburgers,he's 140 cm tall, weight 80 lbs and that his eyes are dark brown.  His favorite song is "I have Joy," his favorite subject is math, his favorite game is (no surprise), soccer and the things he likes most about himself is his hair.

He then asks if I am a man or a woman! and sends this drawing...


I take the two smiling suns as a positive sign of his outlook on life!



No comments:

Post a Comment