Monday, August 18, 2014

Letter from Briana

Dear Beverly Sykes,

Today I feel happy to write to you this letter and to answer your questions.  How are you doing with your family and your activities?  As for me, things aren't too bad by the grace of God.  For your questions, I feel well.  What I like to do is reading.  The spring seasons where I am living is so nice.  All the trees [have leave the green leave]? also the nice color flower on them.  What I like to do as art is flower, all kinds of color.  I like to draw, and you, what do you like to do?

When I'll become older I would like to become a doctor, a gynecologist.

Help me pray so that I will have more intelligence and patience in all that I am doing also I will help you pray for God to bless you with your family abundantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment