Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Letter from Josphat

Josphat, who is 8, writes about his latest dental check up.

My last dental checkup waas in August.  The dental checkup was done at the project.  I went for my dental checkup on foot.  I went for my dental checkup with mother.  I felt afraid about going to my dental checkup.  One thing that was done at my dental checkup was to open my mouth wide.  At my dental checkup, the doctor/nurse said [I think he means not to eat sugary foods like sweets]  At my dental checkup I learned to brush my teeth after meals.

Josphat is saved and sends his greeting to you.  He thanks God for such a friend like you.  He received your letter and was happy to know that Madonari is used to area artists.  Josphat says that he rarely uses chalk to draw, but draws using pencils.  He was happy to hear that you celebrated your 50th [actually 49th] anniversary of marriage and wishes you good healthy and happyness.  He also liked the picture of your wedding, as he has hanged it somewhere to always see you.

God bless you and your family.

Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment