Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Letter from Annie Rose

 Annie Rose (age 10) is my best writer, bar none!

January 24, 2015

Dear Auntie Beverly Sykes,

Good day, Auntie!  How are you?  For me I'm fine.  About my study, I am still doing working on study lessons.  Auntie myself was encourage about the story about Malala, even she will be killed she's still continue her ambition and pursue her good.  [I told all of the kids the story of Malala Yousafzai after she won the Nobel Peace Prize]

You know, Auntie, even we had always rainy days.  I still going to school every day because my goal in life is to finish my study.

Every Sunday I'm going to church, in UCCP (United Church of Christ in the Philippines)  Every Sunday our Reverence serve us.

Auntie, how's your cousin has a cancer?  Are she's getting fine?  What kind of cancer she had?  How also about her husband?

Auntie, what is the feeling when you are in a snow place?  How I wish to touch the snow.

I keep on praying that your cousin and her husband will be fine and recover.

I didn't like a Mickey Mouse, Auntie.

I like summer weather, but this time it is rainy seasons.  How about in your place in this time?

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, Auntie, and your family.  We are preparing biko (rice cake), pansit (noodles) and sliced bread.

I will always opray to our Godthat he will give out country peace and we always in a good health together our family.  And God protect us for our safety.  Acts 4:37  Having land, sold it, and brought the money and laid it all at the apostles feet.

Love,
Annie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment