Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Letter from Briana

June 10, 2014

Dear Beverly Sykes,

Hello!  I feel happy to write you this letter.  I hope that you and your family are fine, thanks to god.  How are you, your family and your activities?  As for me, I am not very well because I was sick.  I got a fever and rheumatism.  I saw a doctor and I am under treatment.  I feel good to write you this letter.

In answer to your questions, yes, I sneeze especially when I get flu and cough.  My birthday has already ended; I had a nice party but it was not grandiose.  What about yours?  Have you ever sneezed?  How do you celebrate your birthday with your faioy?  Please pray for me so I can have more patience just like Solomon and that I can be intelligetn like the three men Shadrack, Meshach and Abednego.  Please pray for my schooling and temperance.  I will be praying so that God can bless you abundantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment