Friday, April 10, 2015

Letter from Lovson

2/28/15

Dear Beverly Sykes,

I greet you in Jesus' name.  How are you and your family?  My family and I are very well.  What is your weather like there?  It's very hot here.

My project will take us to a camp at Easter.

I've not heard about the "bowling."  The people helping my community are scouts, brigands and the police.  Yes, I usually find people to give me letters and gifts like my mom and dad.  There are veterinarians taking care of animals where I live.

Thanks for the nice photos.  I was glad to get them and I appreciated them.  I was glad to hear from you and ask you to pray to God to help me and preserve my life on my way to the camp.  Pray that I'll always progress in my studios.

God bless you abundantly!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment