Friday, July 31, 2015

Letter from Brayan

20/6/15

Blessings Beverly Sykes,

I'm very happy to have received your letter and I'm sending you one back.  My mom and I are with good health.  I want to thank you for the letters and pictures you have sent me.  My favorite holiday is Mother's Day.  At school we do handicraft for our mothers.  we also do plays for them.  At this moment I'm doing well.  Here in my country there are no snowstorms and I haven't seen snow, only through your pictures.  It seems it is a boy in the pictures.  I send the best regards to your husband and a hug at the distance.  It's very nice to see that everything you do, you do it together.

Best regards to your friend Sonia, and I hope you continue to be friends forever and you keep painting your drawings.

Which month snows where your daughter lives?  Which is the sunniest month?  You are always in my prayers, and also your family.  I ask you to pray for me.  I'm in the 6th grade and it's my last elementary grade and I want to have good grades and graduate.  I'll await your answers.

Brayan Josue

No comments:

Post a Comment