Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Letter from Theresa

Theresa is 8

19th May 2015

My project's name is New Ebu Child Development Centre.
I go to my project four/five days in a month
Typical activities I do at project are:
   Devotions
   Cleaning
   Fun & Games
   Hand Washing  - Learning curricular lessons

When I am at the project, I typically eat rice and stew, Jollof Rice

My favorite activity I do at the project is taking her lunch.

Thank you for your
   words of encouragement
   pictures
   stickers
   prayer and sponsorship

Please pray for her academic success and excellence.

There are lots of trees planted around her project centre.

Theresa and her family are all well.  Theresa laughed and said you look amazing without hair.  Theresa does not cook and Joshua and Peter are twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment