Friday, October 22, 2010

Letter from Shallon

Dear Beverly Sykes,

How are you and how is your life? Back to me, I am okey at school. I first thank God who has given me this chance to talk with you.

I thank you for your sweet and friendly letters which you sent me for every time. I receive letter from you. I was very happy when I saw your first letter and I was very proud of you.

I like singing the songs of Jesus, our Lord. I want to communicate with you face to face. I have seen the guys and photos of your husband, your daughter, and you. I am very happy to see your family. I have seen the California's map.

In our home we have dogs, one is called Dactan, another is called Bingo and another is called Jachan. I am very proud to hear and see in the letter that you have dogs in your home and I am very sure that you know the use of dogs in the home.

I want to know your religion. Do you have a religion in California? I am a Christian member of our church of Uganda called Kigarama church. Do you attend church servicees? I like to go to church on Sunday.

I like reading books and reading Bible.

Greetings to your children like Tom, Ned and Jeri from your friend Shallon. I love you so much because you are fearfully and wonderfully made.

In Uganda we have our motto which says "for God and my country." Do you have motto for your country. In our country, Uganda, we celebrated Day of African Child on 16th June every year.

When I finish my studies I will be a nurse because a nurse is useful person and others like teachers and lawyers. In primary seven we study four subjects. These are English, science, social studies and mathematics. I like English and science but when I am reading I use English.

I want to send you a verse in the Bible. 1 Peter 2:9. It says but you're a chosen generation of a royal priesthood and I want to pray for your mother-in-law who has broken her hip.

Stay in Jesus Christ. Always remember that Jesus will reward and remains your daughter Katsusiime Shallon, If God wishes I shall meet you face to face. May God bless you.

1 comment: