Thursday, January 20, 2011

Letter from Esther

I had a letter from Esther in Indonesia today. Esther lives in one of the countries which prints colorful stationery for their children to write on. Esther's letter reads:

To: Beverly Sykes

I'm doing well here and so glad to grow up as a 15 year old person. I hope to be a better person than before. I have been 2 months being in grade 6 at school and soon I'll be facing the middle semester examination. Please pray for me so that my marks will turn out good.

By the month of September my country just celebrated the day of Idul Fitri (the celebration marking the end of Ramadan) and I spent my holidays at home along with my family, though not all my relatives were there, but we had a great time.

This is my letter for this time. God always be with us. Thank you for the birthday gift.

God bless,
Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment