Thursday, February 17, 2011

Letter from Pedro

Hello, dear sponsor Beverly Sykes,

It's a joy for me to write you this letter in this special time. I'm doing well. It's summer here and Christmas is coming. It's very beautiful. Thank you for the Christmas gift of R$24.58. I got a shirt and a car and liked it a lot.

Now I'm on school vacation and I'm happy because I'll have lots of fun and play with my friends.

In school I hope to pass to 5th grade.

I got your letters and pictures of Russia and stickers. Thank you a lot. I'll answer your questions with love: I'm doing well, I have cousins and visit my relatives often.

Sponsor, I'll tell you something that you don't know. I use my right hand to write and use my right foot to score goals in soccer. I like to sing and love reading.

I got your post card from Sacramento and band aid.

I finish this letter missing you. I hope to write you again soon. Warm kisses from me and my family, until next time!

Love, Pedro.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment