Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Letter from Emmanuella

This is my first letter from Emmanuellal in Ghana. It follows a series of categories to which she writes comments:

Response to sponsor's questions
I am with much joy to have your letter. We do not have a dog. My best subject is science. My siblings are Rosemary 17 year and Felix 2 years.

Questions from Child to Sponsor
What are the names of your children?

New Personal Information about Child.
I am the house leader of my house that is the house of righteousness.

I would like to know more about
Your new grandchild.

Child's prayer for sponsor:
I pray that God should give you strength and let your work go on.

Child's prayer request
Pray for me that God should give me wisdom and understanding so that I can learn.



No comments:

Post a Comment