Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Letter fromLuiz Henrique (sort of)

Luiz Henrique is only 5 so someone has to write letters for him.  This starts as a check-off form, where he is telling me about his friends.

Dear sponsor.  I have a lot of friends and I would like to tell you a little about them.  My best friends are Giovane and Pablo.  I met my friends at the Project.  My friends are special to me because we have fun together..  When we are together we like playing soccer.  With my friends I've learned to respect people.

His question for me is

What is a typical food in your country?

And then there is the personal note from Raquel.

Sponsor Beverly,

Hello.  How are you?  My name is Raquel and I am project monitor.  I will write on behalf of Luis Henrique; he and his family are fine.  There are a lot of frogs here.  He was happy to see your granddaughter's photo.  He is learning to read and write.

Luiz Henrique has never eaten cherries.  He was very happy to know that you started a new job as a volunteer.  We hope you will send news soon.  God bless you!

On behalf of Luiz Henrique,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment