Friday, February 8, 2013

Two letters from Esther

These are both dated December 16.

To Beverly Sykes:

Hello!  When you receive this letter, I'm sure that Christmas has passed, Beverly.  My family and I want to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2013.  Lord Jesus always gives his blessing for you.  This Christmas my family and I just stay at home.  We would like to clean the house and decorate a Christmas tree.  What do you always prepare before Christmas?

This Christmas makes me curious because I am waiting for the result of my study and the exam grade during the last 6 months.  Love regards for you.

Thank you for the Christmas gift that you gave as much as Rp 125,300, Beverly.

To Beverly Sykes

Now it is rainy season in my country..  Every day it rains almost in all cities.  Why do you like winter better than summer, Beverly?  In case of me, I like cold weather same as you, Beverly, because it is more fun than hot weather which makes me sweat.

I have ever eaten cherries.  I think it is delicious.  Usually cherries are eaten with cakes.

I'm happy that I could receive and read the letters that you sent to me. Thank you for the letter, photograph, and stickers that you sent to me, Beverly.

I never had a clue that asking each of the children if they had ever eaten cherries would become such a HUGE topic of letter writing!


No comments:

Post a Comment