Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Disturbing News

I received the following note from Compassion:

Unfortunately, I need to make you aware of an error that has been made. We have discovered that the two children you recently agreed to write to are not available for correspondence. This includes El Woodsen xxx and Cristal xxx. 

Compassion must be having a huge headache right now because dozens and dozens of sponsors have written to the Facebook site about the children they lost in this error.  One woman lost THIRTY THREE children!

I have written 8 letters to each of these children, but so far had heard nothing from either, so this isn't a huge loss for me, but I feel sorry for those who had already established a relationship with their kids.  I will eventually get two more kids to write to.

Woodsen

Cristal

No comments:

Post a Comment