Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Letter from Miché

Miché is 12
27/07/2015

Dear Beverly Sykes,

I am very happy to write this letter to you.  How are you and your family going?  And your activities?  As for me, everything is going well, thanks to God.

Beverly, I was glad to receive your most recent letter and photos.  I especially liked the photo you took in the hairdressing room.  You look like our resident Michel Joseph Martelly.

Yes, I always take care of the place I sleep in.  I sleep in the waiting room.  I sleep alone.  I didn't use to hear about Limbo dance.

Beverly, please continue to pray for me and my family.  Also pray for my education and for the activities of the Center.  Me, I'll be praying for your activities to go well.  I pray the Lord blesses you.

No comments:

Post a Comment