Thursday, February 23, 2012

Another Letter from Theresa

Maybe this explains why there have been so few mail deliveries--the letters are being written, but not sent.  The letter I received from Theresa in Ghana yesterday was dated January 10 and the one I received today was dated January 25. 

For Child's prayer request it is written:
Theresa says God should give her long life and strength.

I would like you to know more about my house
Theresa would like to tell you they have mango, banana, plaintain and flowers around their home.

Child's response to sponsor's question(s)
Theresa plays ampe, which is played with two or more people and also sings and drums with friends.  She becomes happy on that day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm amazed that you get letters in less than a month! Wow.

    ReplyDelete