Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Letter from Anjali

There was also a letter from Anjali (India) today too.  It is on thank you stationery, so it is primarily a thank you for her Christmas gift, though it is a little difficult to decipher:

Dear Beverly Sykes,

Greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ.  How are you?  I am fine.  Your Christmas gift so beautiful.  Thanks for your Christmas gift.  I am studying very well.  My 4th unit is over.  I prepared half yearly exams.  I wrote well.  My project given Christmas dress and traveling bag.  Next month I am writing half yearly examinations.

Pray for me.  I am also.  Pray for my family and my friends and also [here is where it gets strange] kept Christmas tree and we celebrate they tho tree with greetings comes December ros hunt new dress and went to  see ??dry school I played with my friends on Christmas.  My family are fine.  How are your family members?  Pray for my studies.   Again thanks for your sponsorship!

We wish you a Merry Christmas and happy new year.

Yours loving child, M. Anjali.

1 comment:

  1. We all get those confusing letters. I was trying to decipher some of it for you, but I really am not sure at all. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete