Thursday, February 2, 2012

Leniel

After the longest dry spell without any letters from anyone, I finally received a form letter from Leniel in the Dominican Republic today. It is a form for him to fill out. The first page lists four things.

1. My siblings from oldest to youngest are:
Gabrial

2. In my family I spend most of my time with
(he checks Mama)

3. My family lives in
(he checks "in the city")

4. My food is prepared by
(he writes "mi mama")

On the back is a drawing

(I assume from this his family are very tall, bow-legged people! LOL)

And there was a letter written by his tutor, Dariana:


Dear Beverly Sykes,

May God guide you. He thanks you for the letters and pictures. He likes birds and dinosaurs. It is surprising everything God has made. How are you? He asks for prayers for his mother. A kiss.

Leniel

I'm going to have to go and buy a coloring book of dinosaurs to send him, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment